TO KNOW CHRIST
MAKE HIM KNOWN
Lent: A time for Silence, reflection, and patient listening to God
Reverend Evan's sermons can be found under the "blog" section of the website
Join us for in-person worship Sundays at 10:00am for a service of Holy Communion (Eucharist).
1. To listen to God's Word communicated to us in Scripture through our worship and prayer. This practice begins and grows out of our Sunday Communion/Eucharist worship service at 10:00am
2. To seek, ask, and open ourselves to God as he transforms our thoughts, words and actions. This takes place in our various community groups and other worship and learning opportunities like Morning Prayer, Scripture conversations and prayer groups.
2. To proclaim the Good News of the Kingdom to others. This takes place as we go out from our worship and prayer into our surrounding communities where we live and work.
2. To teach, baptize and nurture new believers
3. To respond to human need by loving service
4. To seek to transform unjust structures of society, to challenge violence of every kind and to pursue peace and reconciliation
5. To strive to safeguard the integrity of creation and sustain and renew the life of the earth.
This Divinely given mission begins with receiving God's Word and life and offering ourselves back to him through worship on Sundays at 10:00am. All are welcome.
In-person beginning November 2022:
Monday Pub fellowship and faith questions: every other Monday, beginning November 7th (then the 21st and so on) we will gather at The Frog: A Firken Pub, 4854 Yonge Street at 2pm.
A prayer group gathering to pray for the needs of our communities
Book study: What exactly is the Gospel and how does this relate to the whole church thing
We coordinate our outreach ministry through The Diocese of Toronto's FaithWorks Ministries.
FaithWorks is a charitable programme of the Anglican Diocese of Toronto. It offers support to Ministry Partners as they serve the needs of people who are Indigenous, homeless, hungry, at-risk women, children or youth, immigrants or refugees, or struggling with HIV/AIDS. FaithWorks helps these partner organizations build communities of compassion and hope.
Please click on the "More" button below to find out the latest updates to these outreach projects